Dialectical Living has a established online program having started an online version of our core programs in 2014. Many years of passion and development and ideas on how the online can mirror the interaction as much as the in person group has created a unique and engaging program. We pride ourselves on making online learning interactive and inspiring using many methods of teaching including power point presentations, videos, discussions, white boarding, activities, worksheets, role plays and games. The program is facilitated by; a social worker and a peer support worker. Online live classes run once a week and all classes are recorded for later viewing to ensure any missed class can easily be caught up.
Taking our online DBT course is a great option right now with Covid and also for those who are unsure about an in-person group or require flexibility due to work, school or family obligations. An online platform also makes the course completely accessible as you attend from the comfort of your home, from anywhere in the world!
Our online programs are unique and valued:
- We limit our class size to 20 people so you have a personable, safe and trusting learning environment.
- We use Zoom which enables break out rooms so clients can be grouped together into smaller groups to learn and practice skills with one another
- We encourage interactivity using your cameras and mics and do not limit communication to chat boxes only.
- We pride ourselves on making learning fun and interactive and as close to the in-person group experience as possible.
- We use zoom “telehealth” which is fully encrypted end to end and meets college privacy requirements to keep your privacy protected
We also have our School of DBT where we offer additional opportunities to learn DBT in the comfort of your own home. These do at your own pace courses are interactive and include power points, videos, reflection exercises, quizzes to test your learning, activities, worksheets and access to community. Currently we have: DBT Surf and Refresh, Coping with Covid using DBT skills, Interpersonal Mastery and Navigating Trauma with more to come!
- High-speed internet connection
- A great attitude and open to change!
If you have questions please reach out. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 647-573-DBTS (3287)